Friday, April 20, 2012

New York: Photo Diary




NYC was A.M.A.Z.I.N.G! I had great expectations and I was afraid I was going to be dissapointed but I totally loved it! The amazing thing about this city is that it always surprises you. During my trip I mainly visited the tourist spots such as little Italy, Chinatown, Fifth Avenue,... But my favorite place was definitely Soho! Want to see more pictures of my wonderful journey than click on the link below.



Rockefeller Center

Brooklyn Bridge

Grand Central Terminal

Central Park

Upcoming trend Rabito iPhone Case








Statue of Liberty



 Empire State Building





























an Urban Fashion Scenario :-)



Mmmmm&m










 One little detail the food is delicious!









 and of course I did some shopping!

Thanks for reading :-)!





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

COPYRIGHT

© 2010-2014 Urban Fashion Scenario