Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Ibiza


Never knew that my first visit to Ibiza would be with my parents. In fact it was a last minute decision.
Several months ago my parents asked me if I wanted to go on holidays with them.
I suggested we go to Ibiza . My parents told me that I could invite a friend.
It was the perfect plan! But one month before the departure she canceled .
Oké I must admit that at first I felt irritated. But what was the worst that could happen?
10 days just me the sun, sea and my parents?:-p
I’m really glad I went because I had a nice holiday!

Ibiza is in fact a beautiful island and not just for their nightclubes :-p. If you click on the link below you can watch pictures from my Ibiza trip. This week I will post everything I visited to share my favorite places with you and of course my outfits.

Enjoy and thanks for reading J


If you’re staying in Playa d’en Bossa or Figueretas you can take the ferry to Ibiza harbor.
It’s very practical because they sail every 30 minutes.






There were a lots of lovely boutiques. Paradise for arm candy! And hell for my wallet :-p.
While I’m saving for a Birkin (that I will probably have when I’m 40:-p) I bought the flashy blue bag that’s in the picture.






For the first time I tried frozen yoghurt.
Oreo + nuts + yoghurt = HEAVEN

Recently I got an invitation for the opening of Yogi frozen yoghurt in Ghent.
I couldn’t make it but next time I’m in Ghent I’m definitely going to take a look frozen yoghurt!


ICHI DRESS
CASIO WATCH
YVES SAINT LAURENT ARTY RING
RAYBAN SUNGLASSES

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

COPYRIGHT

© 2010-2014 Urban Fashion Scenario