Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Wishlist

Wishlist
The holidays are coming! And that means snow, Christmas dinners and presents JEUJ!
So here is a little list of what I want to have.

If you don't know what to watch on a Wednesday night than you really need to watch Vitaya.
It's my weekly dose of fashion. It reminds me why I love fashion =).
A few weeks ago there was an event report about the opening of the new Essentiel accessory store. I'm in love with the whole accessory collection. In my list I selected my three favorite items. Seriously how cool is the Go Bang brooch? By clicking on the link below you can watch the pictures of the collection and the making of the Essentiel focus on accessories.

Sooo what's on my list (from left to right)
- Ray-Ban Clubmaster
- Marc Jacobs gold watch
- Essentiel keyholder
- Birds nest iPhone case
- Go Bang brooch Essentiel
- Marc Jacobs computer case
- Essentiel bag

Thanks for reading. Don't forget to check out the pictures of Essentiel!;-)
Wishlist van celine-radelet met incase








What do you think of the collection?
I'm in love.. ;-)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

COPYRIGHT

© 2010-2014 Urban Fashion Scenario