Thursday, November 22, 2012

Sunday Brunch



I never imagined being in the second year of college would be this hard. We have a million tasks to do! I'm sorry I haven't been posting much lately. Oh and by the way I had my first two lessons of Fashionmarketing = HEAVEN! I'm finally discovering and understanding the world of Twitter.

Before the start of a new week I love to take my sunday brunch at Les Marolles. My favorite place is La Clef d'Or (Place du Jeu de Balle). The soup is always delicious and the sandwich with bacon you definitely should try. "Echte Belgische kost!".

After the brunch I always visit a couple of shops.
Shopping addresses you can find on next page.

Thanks for reading!









Rocking Road
A couple of weeks ago I discovered this nice shop Rocking Road. I really love this old american type of shops. They have nice jackets for men and if you're searching for an original helmet then you should definitely visit this address! By the way I love this new brand I discovered Komrad Invasion.





L'Atelier en Ville
Another shop you should definitely visit is L'Atelier en Ville. It's the perfect spot to end your sunday with a nice dessert and a cup of coffee. Pictures are from ELLE.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

COPYRIGHT

© 2010-2014 Urban Fashion Scenario