Thursday, March 7, 2013

The House Academy



 
A couple of months ago Karel-Jan Vercruysse contacted me asking if I wanted to be a part of a brand new concept.
The idea was to launch a website where everything revolves around quality. Think music, fashion, food and travel.

I was immediately super excited about this new idea. When you watch around us everything is about creating an experience for example concept stores. So why don’t do it on an online platform.

A couple of years ago during a little road trip to Knokke a friend and me went partying at Kitsch Club. During that trip we discovered some several DJs such as Maxim Lany (co-founder) and Hector and Nate (one of them was Karel-Jan Vercruysse).
I must say before the trip I loved music but most of the time I listened to commercial.
During this night it was the first time that I really fell in love with house music and just listening to it made me happy. Since then I am a huge house fan and that’s why I am so happy to be part of this concept.
 
A little text from The House Academy website:
Céline (me:p): “I try to be atypical by combining my traditional life/style with my city life/style.
I love fashion, cars, travelling, discovering new places and music. That's why I love this new concept!
By one click you can escape the real world and end up in the univers of The House Academy.”
 
And dear readers that’s what it’s all about.
Thanks for reading.
 

 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

COPYRIGHT

© 2010-2014 Urban Fashion Scenario