Friday, April 5, 2013

Paris Photo Diary






























In Belgium the Easter holidays just started so my parents and me decided to go on a little city trip to Paris. I must admit at first I wasn't so excited to go. But what can I say once in Paris I fell in love with the city again. A couple of years ago I went with my dad (click here to go to the post). It was an whole other type of trip we went to the Hôtel Costes, le George V, Colette, etc. This vacation I went with my mom and she wanted to do the more touristic stuff. But I didn't mind because you never get bored from Paris. As you can see we mainly visited Saint-Germain-des-Prés, le Louvre, le Jardin des Tuileries, le Pont des Arts, le Notre Dame, Le Marais, La Sorbonne, rue Saint-Honoré ... I'm not a touristic kind of person so I discovered le Marais which I really loved especially this little park at Place des Vosges and the surrounding shopping streets. Our hotel "Grand Hotel du Havre" was well located and the rooms were clean. One disadvantage was the breakfast, because there wasn’t a lot of choice. But an asset was that we were close to the shopping center Printemps and Galleries Lafayette and we easily had access to Gare Saint-Lazare where you can take the metro.

Thanks for reading

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

COPYRIGHT

© 2010-2014 Urban Fashion Scenario