Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Fashionable Gatherings.








Hello my dear readers hope you are enjoying the holidays!
I’ve been quite busy the past few weeks between working at the seaside, working for school and blogging for The House Academy and Urban Fashion Scenario.

To kick off ‘de Gentse feesten’ I was invited to the ‘THA’ apĂ©ro last week.
I’m really glad to have accepted the offer to be a part of The House Academy.
I received the opportunity to enter a life style I always wanted: Quality First; fashionable people, good music, good drinks and good food.

Our goal is not only to share the feeling but also to help you to become a part of it.
That’s why I will be sharing must-see places and fashionable gatherings on thehouseacademy.com

Going to festivals this summers?
Spread the ‘THA’ love with The House Academy festival kit.



Thanks for reading.
Ps: become a fan of THA and follow UFS on facebook.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

COPYRIGHT

© 2010-2014 Urban Fashion Scenario