Thursday, September 5, 2013

Workspace.







Hi Guys! Today I decided to clean up my room. Get rid of the old, ready for the new.

A few years ago I wanted to change my room. As you can see on the pictures it is very small.
And yes as a girl I dreamed big, I wanted to have my own dressing, a large bed,...
So my dad who is an architect came up with the idea to put a closet at the entrance to separate my room in two parts.
Perfect decision because it makes my room look bigger and I have a dressing!

For me it's not only a bedroom but also my workspace. It's a place where I can come to rest and it also motivates me. I put a lot of souvenirs in it so that I daily remind myself to pursue my dreams.

So what do you think?


PS: I cleaned my closet and I will be selling my stuff at the Vlooienmarkt in Antwerp on 15/09.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

COPYRIGHT

© 2010-2014 Urban Fashion Scenario