Monday, October 7, 2013

Fresh start.






Hi guys. Hope you had a great weekend?!;-)
Previous week was really good for me especially  for Urban Fashion Scenario.
I must apologise for the fact that I have been neglecting UFS for several months
(secretly been cheating with The House Academy, sorry!).

So last Thursday I met with my photographer and we hit the lovely streets of Antwerp.
It felt really good to stand in front of the camera again.
As promised I putted on my new item from the Subdued collection (new shop in Antwerp, read here). 
What do you think of my outfit?

Thanks for reading.





Sweater - Subdued
Leather skirt - H&M
Coat - Zara 
Wedges - Seline (Monar Antwerp)
Clubmaster - Ray-Ban




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

COPYRIGHT

© 2010-2014 Urban Fashion Scenario