Monday, July 14, 2014

Le bomber

One year ago I already mentioned in my The House Academy article the comeback of the bomber jacket… 
Since the very beginning I’ve been a big fan of this trend. It makes me a little nostalgic. Therefore I bought this khaki version.

This item adds a little boyish touch to your outfit. The question is: how do you keep it feminine? For example, combine it with a crop top.
1 tip: keep it simple. Wear it with a classic skirt, shorts or trousers. Want to go for a full tomboyish look? Then opt for ripped jeans.

I’m wearing a bomber jacket from NewYorker, Zara crop top and trousers, H&M Divided slip-ons, sunnies Ringz & Thingz, Alphabet Bags clutch via Lily. 





Pictures by Vincent from Strutterview.

Thanks for reading!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

COPYRIGHT

© 2010-2014 Urban Fashion Scenario