Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Palazzo pants

Addicted to long dresses & skirts. Check! Recently I discovered a new trend to add to my list: the palazzo pants


The palazzo pants are comfortable loose, wide-legged pants that were very popular in the seventies and returned to the fashion scene this season. You can find them in all different colours and fabrics but I fell in love with this khaki version from Zara. You can wear it either casual with an oversized top or go for a classic look with a basic crop top.

I’m wearing Zara palazzo pants and crop top, Primark boots, sunnies Ray-Ban, Givenchy bag and Rolex watch. Lovely Happy Nails by Elfi De Bruyn.





So as you may have noticed there are some little layout changes on the blog and I have found a new photographer. Discover the first pictures in the Le bomber article. For this post I wanted to try something new…


SV for UFS from Strutter View on Vimeo.


Big thanks to Vincent from Strutterview for the great pics and video.

Thanks for reading!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

COPYRIGHT

© 2010-2014 Urban Fashion Scenario