Thursday, August 28, 2014

#CKSfestie


As you may have already read in my THA Fashionable Gatherings #part2 article I’m a big fan of FG… 

Not only you can get a lot of outfit inspirations but it gives you also the opportunity to get your most fashionable outfit out of the closet.


Couple of weeks ago CKS contacted me to inform me about their #CKSfestie action. 
In one sentence: snap your CKS festival selfie, tag it @cksfashion #CKSfestie & win a voucher worth 100,-.

Last Tuesday I went to check out the new collection in Antwerp.
So here is my CKS festival looks selection to rock the festivals this summer.
Which look do you prefer?  








Do you want to know which outfit I have chosen?
Then check out my Instagram (@radeletceline) for my #CKSfestie!

Do you want to win a voucher worth 100,-? Go to the nearest CKS store and buy a festival itemSnap your outfit at a festival before the end of August and maybe you’ll be the lucky winner

You can find more info & pictures on the CKS website.

Big thanks to the lovely crew of CKS!
Pictures by Vincent from Strutterview.

Thanks for reading. 








Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

COPYRIGHT

© 2010-2014 Urban Fashion Scenario