Monday, June 25, 2012

M.A.C


Exams are finally over and I'm glad I can blog again. Before the exams started I was invited to the opening of the M.A.C tempory store at Woluwe Shopping Center by Unlimited PR Belgium. For several years I have been a loyal customer of M.A.C. I just love their products and the advice they give me. I always have foundation on and at the opening I bought blush to add a little bit color to my face. I think it is important that make-up looks very natural so I bought their brushes. I usually use brown eye shadow to accentuate my green eyes. What are your favorite M.A.C products?


My navy outfit
Bershka blazer
H&M navy shirt
Seline wedges
Mulberry bag

 


 








Thanks for reading
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

COPYRIGHT

© 2010-2014 Urban Fashion Scenario