Sunday, September 23, 2012

Trademart


A quick post about the lovely Gola sneakers I discovered last week at Trademart.
Aren't they cute?
They instantly caught my attention!
Gola is not the first brand I think about when I'm searching for sneakers.
You should definitely take a look on their website: http://www.gola.co.uk/.
By the way you can find them on Zalando!



Another shoe brand you should know about is Rivieras.
I think I will trade them for my espadrilles. :-)
They would fit perfectly with my summer outfit.
The price is very reasonable, 55 euro.


What is Trademart?

Trademart is permanent business-to-business center in Brussels. 
There are about 2400 brand like Converse, Levi's, Esprit, Sarah Pacini,...
They offer the latest trends from the world of fashion and home decoration.
The center is only accessible to professionals having an active VAT number in the fashion and interior sectors.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

COPYRIGHT

© 2010-2014 Urban Fashion Scenario