Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Fashion Shower



Jeej, tomorrow is the big day. The Fashion Shower collection from Anna Dello Russo will be available at the H&M stores in Belgium!

If you click on the link below you can watch my favorite pieces of this accessory collection.
What I love about this collection is that it's slightly over the top.
But that is why you can accentuate your outfit with just one of the accessories.
I really want the gold necklace. My next purchase is the CĂ©line Paris t-shirt and I think that the gold necklace would fit prefectly with it.

Enjoy and thanks for reading.
Oh and feel free to share comments and pictures of the Fashion Shower Collection.;-)






























http://www.hm.com/be/nl/



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

COPYRIGHT

© 2010-2014 Urban Fashion Scenario