Thursday, October 11, 2012

Fashion Agenda

 
Unfortunately we have no Fashion Week in Belgium.
It's really disappointing because we have so much talented people!
 
September was definitely a fashion month.
I went to the Louise Night and Antwerp Fashion Night.
I love the concept "late night shopping".
There were also many activities in the streets which creates a wonderful atmosphere.
Unfortunately I couldn't go to Ghen Fashion Night organized by Emma Gelaude.
You can watch the aftermovies on the next page.
 
Upcoming events:
12-13-14 October
Modo Parcours 2012 in Brussels.
 
18-19-20 October
Labellov event in Antwerp.
3 full days of luxury vintage
 
19-20-21 October
 
Are you going to one of these events? Should I add one to my agenda? Let me know!
Thanks for reading!

 





 
 
 
 
 
 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

COPYRIGHT

© 2010-2014 Urban Fashion Scenario