Friday, November 30, 2012

SALE


For months I've been searching for the perfect leather jacket. I must admit at first I fell in love with a leather jacket from Zara. But I wasn't sure to buy it because most of the time a lot of people have it. 
So today I went to the Sample & Stocksale at The Masterplan Agency and I found this beautiful leather jacket from Eleven Paris. You guys you really need to go and take look, it's H.E.A.V.E.N.! 
The brands are Eleven Paris, Elvine, Buddha to Buddha, Gio Goi, Copa, Sinstar, Friend Or Faux and Myshirt. All this for a very affordable price!;-)
The sample sale is in Antwerp at The Lofthouse (Oude Leeuwenrui 7-11, Antwerp) and it ends tomorrow. 

Apparently there are many stocksales during this period. On next page you can find other sales that you should definitely add to your fashion agenda. Tips are always welcome ;-). Thanks for reading!




Sample & Stocksale at The Masterplan Agency.

(30 November -1 December)
Terbekehofdreef 47
2610 Wilrijk

(8 December)
The Masterplan Agency
The Lofthouse
Oude Leeuwenrui 7-11
Antwerp


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

COPYRIGHT

© 2010-2014 Urban Fashion Scenario