Friday, November 30, 2012

Delvaux



Oh I love mommy's closet! My parents were so fashionable when they were young. Now I know where my passion for fashion came from. It's lovely to see how my mom takes good care of her stuff. She still has the first bag that my dad gave her. How cute!:-) I think she has a small weakness for Delvaux bags. Most of my family does almost everyone has one Delvaux bag. I have a wallet so that's a good start:p. Below you can see pictures of the little treasures I found in my moms closet.

The older I get, the more I like Delvaux. Especially the Delvaux Brillant in black.
I think it would look perfect with a whole black outfit, very classy!
Not many people know/ have a Delvaux. But I have a feeling that more and more people are going to buy it.
This summer I went to 10 Corso Como in Milan and I discovered that they sell Delvaux.
Oh and by the way Gwyneth Paltrow mentioned on her blog (Goop)that she would like to have a Delvaux brillant for Christmas. Maybe something I should add to my wishlist. :-)







Which one is your favorite? I can't choose I love them all :p!

Lovely Tiany Kiriloff
She is one of the most famous fashionistas in belgium. I never got the chance to meet her but I am a huge fan of her blog and the program "In de mode" that she presented on Vitaya. You should definitely follow her on Instagram! I remembered watching her on a program talking about the oscars. I loved the comment she gave about the fact that Belgians should support the national designers. I think she has a little weakness for Delvaux handbags as well. Enjoy the picures, I'm already fan!

Delvaux Brillant



Delvaux Brillant

Delvaux Madame

Picture from Style and The City
Delvaux Brillant
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

COPYRIGHT

© 2010-2014 Urban Fashion Scenario