Tuesday, November 27, 2012

The Key to Successful Blogging


Today I had another lesson of fashionmarketing. Oh I wished all my classes were like that!
I started this blog because I wanted to give people advise, share my thoughts and my interest in fashion. Taking this class made me realize why I love fashion. And I just want to spread my love to you guys!;-)

Today we watched a presentation of the lovely Andy Torres from Style Scrapbook.
She explains the key to successfull blogging.


By watching this presentation, I have realized that I'm so happy I created this blog for the right reasons.
I'm really proud of my blog but there are some things I would like to change. And I need to have your opinion.:-). Any suggestions?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

COPYRIGHT

© 2010-2014 Urban Fashion Scenario