Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Electric blue























Hello my dear UFS readers. Hopefully you started the year off on a good foot.
As you all know a month ago I wrote on the website that a few changes were coming up.
I did some layout changes, I hope you like it. I wanted to simplify the blog and focus more on the pictures. So as you can see I’m happy to announce to you that Urban Fashion Scenario found an outfit photographer Paco Klauser.

One week ago I came back from sunny Morocco to cold Belgium. To bring a little bit of colours to these grey days I love to accentuate my outfit with neon accessories. Recently I bought a “Go Bang” brooch from Essentiel (if you are in Antwerp you should definitely visit their accessory store!), Happy Socks (I love to wear them in combination with my New Balance sneakers), neon beanie (Lookbookstore on Ebay, for only 7 euros), electric blue bird’s nest Incase and a Pop Phone from Native Union.
 
To start our first day of shooting we’ve tried this new drink called bubble tea.
A couple of months ago I received an invitation to this new place called Jili Bubble Tea at Antwerp (Nationalestraat 100). As you can see on the pictures it’s a really cosy place with a nice view on the Nationalestraat. They also have free Wifi which is kind of handy.
By the way the staff is really kind and they help to discover the world of bubble tea.
After the photo shoot  we went to Brasserie Nero. One of my favourite restaurants in Antwerp.  
 
Thanks for reading.
I hope you like the new change.
 
 

 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

COPYRIGHT

© 2010-2014 Urban Fashion Scenario