Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Camper Press Days















If you have been watching the blogs lately it's been Press Day Time. So I have been invited by Unlimited PR to see the new collection of Camper. I must admit when I buy shoes Camper is not the first shoe brand popping in my mind but seeing the new collection was a pleasant surprise. It has a lot of basics but they use really nice fabrics and smooth details. They work with several designers that's why they have a wide range. I fell in love with the white sneakers they are original and I think they are perfect to complete a basic outfit.
I wanted to thank Unlimited PR for the invitation and the lovely hosts.
Thanks for reading.

I was wearing
Leather jacket - Eleven Paris
Denim shirt - H&M
White t-shirt - Zara
Leather pants - Zara
Shoes - No name (similar here)
Sunglasses - Vans (Men at Work Antwerp, similar here)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

COPYRIGHT

© 2010-2014 Urban Fashion Scenario