Monday, July 8, 2013

Camo Jacket D.I.Y




The House Academy t-shirt (soon available here)
Follow Urban Fashion Scenario on Instagram: @urbanfashionscenario

Pimkie camo jacket - The House Academy t-shirt - Veritas buttons - H&M nail polish

Hello my dear readers. I hope you guys started the week on a good note? 
Next month I have three resits so today I started to study again.
For my study break I decided to do some D.I.Y.
I will be attending a few festivals this summer with The House Academy.
I always take my camo jacket with me because in Belgium you are never really certain about the weather.
So today I wanted to pimp my camo jacket with nice buttons I have found at Veritas.
What do you think of the result?
Thanks for reading.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

COPYRIGHT

© 2010-2014 Urban Fashion Scenario