Sunday, April 27, 2014

All I want for my Birthday...


Hiep hiep horaaaaay tomorrow it's my birthday! So for my 22the birthday I have set up a little wish list...

Pink Coat
I love pastel! I think that my wardrobe should definitely have 1 pastel coat. I am doubting between the colors pink and light blue. Which one should I choose?
Zara Plain Coloured Coat - € 49,99

#TEAMBELGIUM
Congrats to Tiany Kiriloff and Essentiel for this amazing collection! Ok I must admit my wish list is a little bit longer, but if I could pick one item it would be this t-shirt. Go team Belgium! 
#TEAMBELGIUM t-shirt #Kirilove for Essentiel - € 45,-

Flower Turquoise
Jewelry addict? Check! A couple of months I discovered I.Ma.Gi.N. Jewels in Antwerp. I immediately fell in love with their jewels. This little turquoise flower is perfect for during the summer. Now I just need a tan and this little beauty as a birthday gift. You should definitely visit their shop in Antwerp! Follow them on Instagram.
I.Ma.Gi.N. Flower Turquoise - € 56,-

Hipanema
Told you so, definitely a jewelry addict! I'm a fan of the Brazilian lifestyle and fashion. Perfect summer look: ripped jeans, white t-shirt, espadrilles and a Hipanema bracelet. 
Hipanema Fluoturquoise Bracelet - € 49,-

Daisy Eau So Fresh Delight
A new age, a new perfume! This deliciously fragrance is perfect for summer.
Daisy Eau So Fresh Delight by Marc Jacobs -  € 64,-

Layla Rosegold
I am not a headphone addict, but the Frends Layla Rosegold make me consider buying one.
It is not only to listen to music. It is a fashion item!
Frends Layla Rosegold headphone -  € 149,-

Instax Mini
I will turn 22 and it's time to capture all my moments with the Fujifilm Instax Mini. Let's go old school with some polaroid picsss. 
Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Camera - € 72,- (find it here)

Big Bertha
My wish for my 22th birthday: win the lottery! The first thing that I would buy is the entire LNAndes collection. The first item would be the Big Bertha scarf in washed rose.
PS: Must-visit: LN knits pop's at Knokke more info on the website.
LN Andes Big Bertha washed rose - € 225,-

Lace bra
One sentence: I Love Cos! Simply beautiful. Item on my Cos wish list: lace bra.
COS Lace Bra - € 29,-

Penny Wanderlust
It's been all over Instagram, the Triangl bikinis. My favorite is the Penny Wanderlust.
TRIANGL Penny Wanderlust -  € 57,-

Fingers crossed that I will receive something of my wish list! 
Wow this was my last post as a 21 year old. Feels kinda weird saying it.

Thanks for reading.
Bise, C. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

COPYRIGHT

© 2010-2014 Urban Fashion Scenario